Echo to Participate on Three Panels at the 3PL Value Creation North America Summit 2019
Echo will participate on three panels at the seventh annual 3PL Value Creation North America Summit 2019. Hosted by Armstrong & Associates, Inc., this year’s event will take place in Chicago, IL. The summit looks at industry factors such as e-commerce growth, digitalization, labor shortages, global trade agreements, mergers and acquisitions, and advancements in technological innovation. Attendees will assess the current and future outlook of the third-party logistics market and explore strategies for value creation.
During the summit, Echo will participate on the following panels:
Digital Freight Matching in 2019
- Jay Gustafson, SVP of Marketplace Solutions at Echo, will share his insights on how the marketplace dictates technology and vice versa.
- Wednesday, Oct. 16 from 2:55 p.m. - 3:55 p.m.
3PL Market Trends and Executive Predictions
- Doug Waggoner, Chairman of the Board of Directors and Chief Executive Officer at Echo, will cover how various outside forces can impact the freight marketplace and how Echo quickly adapts to service their clients.
- Wednesday, Oct. 16 from 4 p.m. – 5 p.m.
Strategic and Financial Buyer Competition - Major Differences and Dynamics
- Kyle Sauers, Chief Financial Officer at Echo, will review the ins and outs of mergers and acquisitions in an increasingly competitive marketplace.
- Thursday, Oct. 17 from 1 p.m. - 2 p.m.
We invite anyone attending the event to join us for what will prove to be informative and engaging panels.
Echo is also sponsoring the Summit Networking Reception on Wednesday, October 16 from 5 p.m. - 6 p.m. After attending the speaking panels, stop by the reception to enjoy food and drinks, introduce yourself, and meet key members of the Echo team. We hope to see you there!