Echo’s Managed Transportation Solution Supports M. Holland’s Rapid Growth with Enhanced Technology and a Dedicated LTL Carrier Network
Echo’s proprietary technology enables M. Holland to meet national business needs with a more strategic routing process.
A leading international distributor of thermoplastic resins, M. Holland supports over 4,000 clients in industries ranging from automotive to healthcare. Following a period of robust growth, M. Holland saw an increase in LTL shipping and needed to find a way to keep pace with demand. Company leadership decided a national freight broker with technology expertise was the solution it needed to become a shipper of choice.
A Better Outbound Shipping Process
Echo’s Managed Transportation solution introduced proprietary technology to M. Holland’s transportation management operations, allowing the company to automate its routing process and increase visibility into shipments. M. Holland’s logistics team was able to reallocate its time to business objectives while Echo:
- Helped validate distribution center locations with improved analytics
- Assessed M. Holland’s shipping costs to identify savings opportunities
- Provided guidance on quality issue resolution with strategic insights
- Identified pain points related to market segment, region, and time of year
By presenting M. Holland with a broader view of its shipping practices, Echo was able to provide information about the company’s total lane operation and offer insights into establishing a more efficient network design.
“With Echo, we experienced an attitude of continuous improvement. Very quickly we realized that Echo could optimize, refine, and create a more efficient routing process for our needs.”
A Partnership Focused on Strategy
Echo provided M. Holland guidance for educating customers, account managers, and industry partners on the challenges facing the freight market. As a strategic partner, Echo:
- Hosted quarterly business reviews
- Helped M. Holland develop long-term business goals
- Introduced a new outlook on shipping operations
- Supported panel discussions during streaming web conferences
“We’ve been very impressed with Echo’s ability to build deep and strategic partnerships with us. We have contacts at all levels of their organization, from the initial account manager to the executive-level team. If there’s an issue, we know exactly where to take it.”